Tenants can prequalify to your rental directly from your online listing!
For RentRedi Listings Page
- From the RentRedi dashboard, click "Properties"
- Select the unit
- Under "Unit Details", click "Create a Listing" or the blue "List Unit" button
- Check the box Show button to prequalify (Note: This is only applied to RentRedi's listing page"
When you list the page, you can share your RentRedi listings page across your network and prospects will be able to apply via the blue "Prequalify" button.
For Syndicated Listings Page
- To have prospects prequalify from other syndicated listings, copy-paste the Recommended Text (below) into the "Property Description" section
- Replace the Unit Code in the recommended text with the unit code for that unit
- Click "Save Changes"
- Click "List Unit"
• If the unit is already listed, then the listing will automatically refresh the next day.
• If the unit is already listed and you need the unit to update immediately, you can click "Unlist" and then click "List Unit".
To prequalify, please complete the following steps:
• Download the RentRedi App: Get it on Google Play OR Download on the App Store
• Go to “Prequalify" in the app
• Enter your details
• Search by Unit Code: ABC-124 [Replace "ABC-124" with your unit's code.]
• Send it!