Note: only continue for Intuit accounts
If you're having an issue with Intuit disconnecting your payment account,
👇Click below and we'll fix it together 😄
These are the steps we'll do in the tour to reconnect your account:
- Click the gear icon in the upper righthand corner.
- Click “Settings”.
- Go to "Tenant Payments: Set Up" and click “Continue".
- Click "Connect to Quickbooks"
(contrary to the name, this will not connect to QuickBooks. You will only be connecting your payment account)
- (in the popup) log into intuit
- (in the popup) choose the payment account
- (in the popup) click "Connect"
- In the dropdown next to each property you would like, select the new account
- Done! 🎉
Questions still? Click the blue button in the bottom right and message us. We'll help answer and then improve this. 😊