Note: The following instructions are only for Intuit payment accounts.
Having an issue with Intuit disconnecting your payment account?
Take the tour, and we'll walk you through it. 😄
Or, follow the instructions below! 👇
- Click the gear icon in the upper righthand corner.
- Click “Settings”.
- Go to "Tenant Payments: Set Up" and click “Continue".
- Click "Connect to Quickbooks"
(contrary to the name, this will not connect to QuickBooks. You will only be connecting your payment account)
- (in the popup) log into intuit
- (in the popup) choose the payment account
- (in the popup) click "Connect"
- In the dropdown next to each property you would like, select the new account
- Done! 🎉
Questions still? Click the blue button in the bottom right and message us. We'll help answer and then improve this. 😊