Want to add a unit to a previously created property?
Take the tour, and we'll walk you through it. 😁
Or, follow the instructions below! 👇
- Go to your RentRedi dashboard
- Click the "Properties" tab
- Click "Add"
- Click "Add a Unit"
- Select the property from the dropdown menu
- Type in a name/number for the new unit. Note: You cannot edit the name of a unit once it is created. If you need to edit the name of a unit, you must delete the unit, create a new one, and re-add the unit details and tenants.
- Click "+ Add" to add more units, if applicable
- Click "Create Unit" to create your unit!
You can add details to the unit (monthly rent, lease start and end dates), list the unit if vacant, or click "+Add" next to the "Tenants" tab on the lefthand side to add tenants!