Want to add a unit to a previously created property?
Take the tour, and we'll walk you through it. 😁
Or, follow the instructions below! 👇
- Go to your RentRedi dashboard
- Click the "Properties" tab
- Click "View Properties"
- Select the property you want to add a unit to
- On the left-hand side, click the "+ Add" button next to the "Units" tab
- Type in a name/number for the new unit. Note: You cannot edit the name of a unit once it is created. If you need to edit the name of a unit, you must delete the unit, create a new one, and re-add the unit details and tenants.
- Click "Save"
- To add details to the unit, click on the unit bubble
- Enter in the unit's details (monthly rent, lease start and end dates, etc.)
- Click "Save" or "List Unit" (if vacant)
- If the unit is occupied, click "+Add" next to the "Tenants" bar on the lefthand side to add tenants