Skip to main content
Canadian Citizen With US Property

Canada info, Canadian citizen who owns property in US

Crystal Abing avatar
Written by Crystal Abing
Updated over a week ago

Currently, RentRedi is only based in the US.

However, if you are a Canadian citizen who purchased a house in the US, you can use RentRedi to manage your properties, as long as you have the following:

  1. The rental business must be a US entity.

  2. You must also have a US signer (such as a business partner, relative, etc.) to complete the SSN and information sections.

Did this answer your question?