If your rent payment failed and you have sufficient funds, it could be due to incorrect information being entered.
If you are having trouble with submitting a rent payment, enter and double-check the following information:
- Confirm that the name entered exactly matches the name on the bank account
- Ensure the account number and routing number are filled out in the correct field (sometimes tenants accidentally flip these)
- Ensure the account number is NOT a member number (member numbers are common especially with credit unions, but are not valid account numbers)
- Confirm the phone number is the correct number for your bank account
- To be extra sure, you could call your bank to confirm the information in each field is correct
After you have double-checked all information is filled out correctly and you are still receiving an error, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (917) 793-6068. Thank you! 😄