In your RentRedi dashboard, you can see transactions and deposit details!
From your RentRedi dashboard:
1. From your RentRedi dashboard, click the gear (⚙️) icon
2. Click "Settings"
3. Click on the “Feature Settings" tab
4. Under the "Receive Payments", click "Modify"
5. Next to the payment account, click “•••”
6. Click “Open"
7. You then want to click on the Reports tab
8. Click on "Transaction Reports"
9. Select the date range you wish to see transactions and deposits
10. Once the list populates, scroll down to the "Completed Transactions" section
11. Once you find a deposit, take note of the Trans Date (transaction)
12. Click on the Reports tab again and then go to Deposit Reports
13. In this section, you will then select the date you want
14. Once the list populates, you will see a list of transactions and the deposit (all the transactions are related to that deposit)
15. You can click on the "+" for each transaction to note which tenant made that payment
16. You can also export the list as well into an excel sheet