Did you (or a tenant) try to download the RentRedi app and receive this error?
"App not available in region or country"
RentRedi is currently only available in the United States. When trying to download the app, the app store needs to be set to the United States.
Here's how to fix this issue:
- On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in. An iPhone X showing the iTunes & App Stores Settings screen with the Apple ID menu open and View Apple ID selected.
- Tap Country/Region, then tap "Change Country or Region."
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
Source: Google Play
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store Google Play.
- Tap Menu, then Account, and then Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method to that country.
Questions still? Click the blue button in the bottom right and message us. We'll help answer and then improve this. 😊