Apply for your new apartment by following these steps. 😁
- Tap "Apply"
- Tap the "+" icon in the upper-righthand corner.
- Tap "Enter Information" & fill out each section that your landlord requires
- Tap "Enter Documents" to upload photos of documentation
- Tap “Upload Photo” to attach an existing photo or “Take Photo” to add a new image
- After you've taken or uploaded the photo, tap “Save”
- You can swipe downwards on the screen to return to the documents section
- When you're ready to submit, tap "Send"
- Input the unit code
- Tap “Preview & Apply” to review and submit your application!
Congrats! You've applied to your potential new apartment on RentRedi. 🎉 😁
After you submit an application, you will see the submitted application under the "Apply" section on your RentRedi app
It will show as pending until the landlord makes a decision. Then, it will show as "Accepted", "Rejected" or "Incomplete" (if the landlord requests additional information or changes).