With RentRedi, you have two application options! 🎉
- Applications with auto-tenant screening (recommended): Turn on auto-tenant screening to automatically get the tenant screening as part of the application. You can turn on auto-tenant screening like this!
- Applications without auto-tenant screening: If you only want to run tenant screenings on some applicants but not others, you can leave auto-tenant screening off and manually request tenant screenings.
- Landlords can invite the tenant to apply (How to Invite Tenants to Apply) with either screening option.
- Then, tenants submit application information through the app—the questions are all set up for you! (What Documents Tenants Upload.)
- After the application and screening are complete, you can review and accept or reject the application based on your criteria!
Note: You do not need to accept an application to request a tenant screening. We recommend running tenant screening before accepting an application.
If the tenant already submitted an application: You can still manually request the screening! The prospective tenant will then get a push notification to complete the screening request from you. 🎉
Here's a snippet of what the application looks like!