You can sign leases your landlord shares with you from RentRedi!
Watch this video, and we'll walk you through it! 😄
Or, follow the instructions below! 👇
- When you open the app, a pop-up will ask you to review the lease.
- Tap "Review & E-Sign"
- Read the document in its entirety and then tap "Continue" (Note: the "Continue" button will not let you proceed until you have reached the end of the document, then it will become active.)
- Tap to checkmark the box to indicate you have read the terms and condition
- Tap "I Agree"
- You will have to take a selfie with a government-issued ID for verification purposes. Tap "Take a Selfie"
- Take a selfie and then tap "Use Photo"
- If the selfie clearly shows your face and government ID, tape "Yes, Continue"
- Tap "I Accept" to electronically sign the document (Note: This is legally binding)
Done! The lease will be sent to your landlord! 🎉