You can now export your tenant charges (invoices) and payments received, and import them into Quickbooks Desktop and Enterprise! 😄 If you are using Quickbooks Desktop and Enterprise, go here.
- Export payments from RentRedi
- Then, in Quickbooks Online, from the left menu, select "Banking", and choose "Banking".
- From the "Update" drop-down menu, select "File Upload".
- Note: If you’ve never connected an account, you can select "Upload" transactions manually. You can also begin your upload from the Import Data page (select the "Gear" icon, under "Tools", select "Import Data", and select "Bank Data").
- Select Browse and choose the file you downloaded from your bank.
- Select Next. If you haven't downloaded your CSV file yet, follow the on-screen instructions in the Upload file window to download your transactions and then select the file you downloaded.
- From the QuickBooks Account drop-down list, select the appropriate bank or credit card account and select "Next".
- Map the statement fields according to your CSV file format and select "Next".
- Select the checkboxes of the transactions to import and select "Next".
- When prompted whether you want to import now, select "Yes".
- Select "Let’s go" when the "Import Completed" notification appears.
- Once the import is finished, you are directed to the Downloaded Transactions window where your imported transactions are displayed on the "For Review" tab for you to review, add, or match.
😄🎉 Done! 😄🎉