Want to delete a property?
Take the tour, and we'll walk you through it. 😄
Or, follow the instructions below!👇
- Go to your RentRedi dashboard
- Click the "Properties" tab
- Click "View Properties" **
- Select the property you want to delete.
- Note: You will have to remove all units and tenants from a property BEFORE you will be able to delete the property.
- On the lefthand side, you will see the units and tenants listed. Click into each one and click "Delete"
- You will receive a popup notice asking you to confirm you want to delete the unit/tenant. IMPORTANT: THIS WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ALL DATA FOR THE UNIT AND CANNOT BE UNDONE.
- Click "Delete"
- You will receive a popup notice asking you to confirm that you want to delete the property. IMPORTANT: DELETING THE PROPERTY WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ALL DATA FOR THE PROPERTY AND CANNOT BE UNDONE.
- If you're sure you want to delete, click "Delete".
- Your property will be deleted.
**NOTE: The properties dashboard only shows properties with units. After you delete the units, you will not see the property listed on that page. You must click "View Properties" to locate and delete the unneeded property.