Want to delete a property?
- Go to your RentRedi dashboard
- Click the "Properties" bar
- Click "View Properties"
- Select the property you want to delete.
- Note: You will have to remove all units and tenants from a property BEFORE you will be able to delete the property.
- On the lefthand side, you will see the units and tenants listed. Click into each one and click "Delete"
- You will receive a popup notice asking you to confirm you want to delete the unit/tenant. IMPORTANT: THIS WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ALL DATA FOR THE UNIT AND CANNOT BE UNDONE.
- Click "Delete"
- You will receive a popup notice asking you to confirm that you want to delete the property. IMPORTANT: DELETING THE PROPERTY WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ALL DATA FOR THE PROPERTY AND CANNOT BE UNDONE.
- If you're sure you want to delete, click "Delete".
- Your property will be deleted.
👇Or, click below to follow the tour and we'll do it together 😄
Questions still? Click the blue button in the bottom right and message us. We'll help answer and then improve this 😊