The lease dates are set up when you create the rent charges for the lease. To edit the lease dates, you need to edit the lease charges.
Take the tour, and we'll show you how!
Or, follow the instructions below! 😊
- From your RentRedi dashboard, click "Properties"
- Select the unit
- Click "New Lease (Charges)"
- Fill out the correct info for the "Who can view" and "Charge details" if you need to update or add tenants to a lease or rent charges.
- The lease dates will be set based on what you enter on the "Charge details" tab
- On the "Edit and Save" section, you can view your current lease charges.
- You can duplicate charges and edit the due dates or delete charges. 🎉