If a tenant pays you with HUD or Section 8 vouchers, you can still use RentRedi to record and manage payments!

Take the tour, and we'll walk you through it! 😊

Or, follow the instructions below! πŸ‘‡

  1. Set up lease rent charges like you normally would

  2. When a tenant submits their voucher, click the "Rent" tab

  3. Locate the payment you would like to update

  4. Click "Select an Action" under the "Action" tab

  5. Click "Add Payment Received"

  6. Enter in the Amount, Date Paid, Payment Method, and any Notes (if applicable)

  7. Click "Create"

Done! πŸŽ‰

Related Articles

Did this answer your question?