If a prospective tenant is not able to verify their identity to TransUnion from the questions asked in the process
- they will receive a message on their screen instructing them to call TransUnion at 866-775-0961
- RentRedi will provide on the same screen an Application ID
- When they call TransUnion they will provide the Application ID and answer questions to verity their identity
- Once verified, then can return to the RentRedi app and they will be able to enter their credit card and submit the authorization to send the screening reports.
- Landlords will see the screening reports in the application, in the lower left corner where the screening button was.