Auto-tenant screening allows landlords to automatically get a completed tenant screening with every application submitted. 🎉😁
This allows you to instantly review the tenant's credit, criminal, and eviction reports (including a custom recommendation), as well as the full application and documents.
Take the tour and we'll set it up together!
Or, follow the instructions below to add a rule for auto-tenant screening! 👇
- On your RentRedi dashboard, click the three-dot icon on the "Applications" section
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Add Rule"
- In the dropdown menu, select which property and unit(s) you would like to enable automatic tenant screening for
- Tip: You can enable automatic tenant screening for all properties and all units by selecting "all properties" and "all units" from the dropdown menu.
- Under "Do you want to use auto-tenant screening?" select "Yes"
- Congrats, automatic tenant screening will be enabled!
(Note: you can also change tenant screening rules under Settings, "Tenant Screening: Automatic Screening Rules" )
Once a prospective tenant has applied and submitted a tenant screening, you will be notified via email. 😊
- In your notification email, click “View Application” (or, you can click into the tenant's card under “Applications” on your RentRedi dashboard)
- Click into “Credit Report”, “Criminal Report”, or “Eviction Report” (located on the lefthand side of the tenant's card) to view the reports