Tenants can now set up auto-pay for rent payments! On your tenant app, you can pick a day and amount to automatically pay towards rent each month! 🎉
- Go to your RentRedi app
- Tap the "Rent" icon
- Tap "Set Up Auto-Pay"
- Enter the amount that will be automatically charged each month
- Select the date the payment will be automatically made (on or before rent due date)
- Click "Save Changes"
Questions still? Click the blue button in the bottom right and message us. We'll help answer and then improve this. 😊
Important Notes about Auto-Pay
- Currently, tenant auto-pay works for rent payments only. For other fees or charges (like repairs, parking, utilities, etc) tenants will still have to make manual payments.
- You will need to first manually pay any outstanding rent before you can set up auto-pay.
- You must schedule the auto-payment date on/before your due date to avoid late payments.
- Auto-pay currently can only be set up to run on one day each month.