RentRedi recently launched our new Plaid integration for rent payments!
Plaid provides a safe, secure, and smooth experience for paying rent!
Ensure your payments are on time without any delays due to:
- Incorrect account and routing numbers
- ACH returns or chargebacks
Now, when paying rent, you will be able to login in directly to your bank account.
Watch the video above, or follow the directions below! 👇
- In your RentRedi app, tap "Rent"
- Select or set your payment method
- Select "New Bank Account"
- Click "Continue"
- Search & select your bank
- Enter in your credentials
You will be logged in, and your bank account will be added as a payment method! 🎉
- Updating Your Rent Payment Method for Plaid
- Plaid Integration for Rent Payments!
- Plaid FAQs
- Micro-Deposits with Plaid
- Plaid: Privacy & Security
- Unable to connect bank/bank not found
Do I have to download the Plaid App?
You do NOT need to download the Plaid/a different app. You will just need to update your RentRedi tenant app & payment method by logging into your bank *within* the RentRedi tenant app.