You may want to unlink a tenant from a unit for multiple reasons (i.e., a tenant is moving or was evicted). To unlink a tenant:
Follow the tour, and we'll show you how! 😊
Or, follow the steps below.👇
- From your RentRedi dashboard, click the "Properties" tab.
- Select the "Unit" from which you would like to unlink the tenant.
- Under the "Tenants" section, click the "X" next to the tenant you want to unlink.
- A message will pop up that asks you to confirm that you would like to unlink tenant. The tenant will be notified that they are unlinked.
- If you're sure, click the red "Unlink" button, and the tenant will be unlinked.
Still have a question? Click the blue button in the bottom right and message us. We'll help answer and then improve this section. 😊